Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Painting with a Twist

This week I was able to attend my first Vynamic "Thrive Live"event at "Painting with a Twist." I had never done anything like it before and was pleasantly surprised by how much fun I had. We had a nice little spread of food and drinks and spent the night singing along to '90s hits while painting the Philly Love symbol.





My finished product
The Vynamic team!

On Friday night we headed down to East Passyunk for restaurant week. It was a very cold, windy walk there but it was worth the cheeseburger, fries and milkshakes we got at P'unk Burger for $15. I had to break Lent for it but I couldn't NOT drink the milkshake...






We finally had nice weather on Saturday and we spent it running errands and finally doing some housework (no exciting projects yet...pictures to come at a later date). I walked down to the Italian Market and made sure to take a few pictures of the ongoing projects happening around the neighborhood. The restaurant space at the corner of 17th and Carpenter is finally being worked on again and the houses behind us are nearly complete!



Soon to be apartments and restaurant space! 

House nearly complete!

Winter his us hard again on Sunday and I took out my frustration on the trainer in the basement. I haven't ridden a bike in two years but I am determined to get back into it this spring. It hurt a lot but I felt like one of the boys, pedaling away in the basement :)



No comments :

Post a Comment