Tuesday, March 10, 2015

ClassPass and NYC

I have been hearing great things about ClassPass for months but was, for whatever reason, resistant to sign up. Finally, after taking Boss Chick Dance workout with a friend last weekend and realizing it was a ClassPass class, I decided I would use March as a trial month. Last week was my first with CP and I am completely hooked!


I was pleasantly surprised by how well the ClassPass website is set up. I love how I can pick any day throughout the week, along with the neighborhood I will be in, and see all the classes that are available to me. Membership is $79 for the month and over 20 studios across Philadelphia Metro are currently participating. The only catch is that you can only take up to three classes from each studio over the course of the month.


I have taken 7 classes so far, my favorites being:

- Skinny Mini at Lithe (ouch)
- RZ Core at Rowzone


On Saturday morning my sister and I headed up to New York to visit my friend Kathy, who was in town from London. We used my Amtrak points to book our trip from 30th St. Station to New York Penn Station, a super easy hour and a half trip.


We took the subway from Manhattan to Williamsburg for brunch at Station, a really delicious favorite of Kathy's. We opted out of the bottomless brunch ($40 for ALL you can drink) and still had a really tasty brunch!



After brunch we explored Williamsburg while shopping and getting our nails done. It was the perfect way to spend the first beautiful Saturday of the year and it was so great to see Kathy! The next time we see her will be in London in September and I can't wait!



This week I am slowly finding inspiration for a bedroom makeover. More details to come... Andrew is less than pleased :)

No comments :

Post a Comment