Sunday, March 2, 2014

JT and Banisters!!

When my mom was offered free tickets to the Tuesday night Justin Timberlake concert, I knew I had to go. I asked my manager to stay in Philly Monday and Tuesday and booked a 6am flight to Charlotte Wednesday morning... it was so worth it. My mom, sister and I grabbed sushi in Philly at our favorite place, Vic's, and headed to the Wells Fargo Center, which is only three miles from our house.


My mom's friend from London is JT's tour manager, so he was able to get us the awesome sixth row seats. Any seat in the house would have been great but we were so thankful and excited to have great seats!


Justin (we are on a first name basis) was an amazing performer - definitely the best concert I have ever been to (don't tell Tom Petty I said that). He had so much energy, looked like he was having a blast, and really engaged the audience. He started on time, played all his top hits and the boy can DANCE.


We were given VIP tickets filled with beautiful pictures of JT and a t-shirt I have been wearing since. It was a really epic night and I am so happy I was able to go!

VIP!

I was in Charlotte until Friday which was a total bummer, I love my Fridays, but we made the best of the short weekend. Early Saturday morning we had our railings installed!!! And by early, I mean we got an 8am phone call that our little Irish man was at our house and ready to install.




The installation only took a half hour and our house was one step closer to being complete.. and, not to mention, in compliance if we ever want to rent it out. The railings turned out so well, exactly what we wanted.


The third floor is safe!

The railing installation was perfect timing for the birthday party we were hosting at our house Saturday night. I was a little nervous to have a bunch of people over I didn't know with all our dangerous ledges around the house but everyone was safe.

Ready to party

The party was great! We had about 40 of Dan and Kathleen's friends over to celebrate with food, drinks and cake! Our little house did not get destroyed, even with the kitchen being the pajama time center of the house.

Happy birthday Dan and Kathleen

Some of my favorite boys


I was in bed early Saturday night, well before the party ended. I think all the running around has finally caught up to me so I spent Sunday relaxing and watching the Oscars. Next weekend Carly and Mike are coming, so we are excited to have guests at the house again!

3 comments :