Sunday, April 26, 2015

Long Island and Collier Leeds Relaunch

It was a very long week of work, my first on my new project in Long Island, NY. Although Vynamic's model is all about being local to Philadelphia, I couldn't say no to the project, working for a health system. It felt weird to be back on the road - I ate terribly and slept even worse but it was all worth it for an awesome first week with my new team.


I was pooped so we had a very relaxed weekend, which was needed. We spent Saturday night with friends on their roof deck, saying goodbye to our dear friends Lauren and Spenser. We desperately need a roof deck - the view of Philly from the south is beautiful!



We were up early Sunday morning to drive to New Jersey for Andrew's first triathlon of the season, an Xterra tri. This tri series is "off road," so it was a swim in a lake (59 degree water), a mountain bike ride, and a trail run. Andrew was 3rd in his age group and 7th overall so I am a very proud tri wife :)





Finally, the Oswald girls have been hard at work tying up the loose ends in preparation for the relaunch of Collier Leeds on May 1st. I am so proud of both my mom and sister for the work they have been putting into the collars and the new site! I can't wait!



No comments :

Post a Comment