Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Weekend

This year we celebrated Easter at my parent's house with my dad's family, as well as the Haughton clan. We headed to Kutztown Saturday morning, arriving just in time to shower and get ready and eat a massive meal with the family. The weather was beautiful, the house was full of conversation, and the food was delicious. It was an excellent way to celebrate Easter with my family!

My favorite girls
My baby cousin
The Haughton girls

We were up early Sunday morning to spend the day working on Collier Leeds. The hardest part about making the collars is making sure our customers are able to measure their dog's neck sizes correctly and order the correct size. My mom, sister, and I did our research and practiced measuring collar sizes in a mini photo shoot. 



We headed back to Philly after a full day of Collier Leeds to work on our little city garden. I am the Broad Street Run "captain" at Vynamic and am planning a potluck before the race on May 3rd, so my goal is to have our back yard in good shape. 

Our first Vynamic team run!
Andrew working away

The biggest issues in the backyard are the crazy amounts of rocks we have in our soil and the large tree stump right in the midst of our mini yard. It was my job to pick the rocks out of the soil so I decided to use our little bar cart to sift the rocks and save the dirt.




Poor Andrew's job is to hack away at the tree stump until it goes away. He had an array of power tools to help him out but it was much tougher than it looked! We have another month to get ready for the run potluck so it will be a month of adventures!


No comments :

Post a Comment