Sunday, February 15, 2015

Working in Philadelphia

This week was my first at my new job and in Philadelphia Monday through Thursday. I couldn't be happier! Vynamic completely surpassed all my expectations in my week of orientation, and I am so excited for my career at this great company. I also LOVE being home with my husband all week! Andrew always finds special activities in Philly through Reddit and this week he found free ice skating at Penn's Landing's Winterfest. It was freezing and I am a pretty terrible ice skater, but it was so fun!


My man

I was really impressed by the set up of Winterfest. They turned Penn's Landing into a really nice atmosphere with bonfires and s'mores, food trucks with Jose Garces food, fun couches set up in front of fireplaces, and big screen tvs to watch any sports games. I would definitely recommend visiting if you haven't already, we will be back for sure!






Since I am just getting over being sick and it was so cold all weekend, we laid pretty low. Andrew was able to get us reservations at Supper for Valentine's Day, which was really nice! The menu was a prix fixe, four course meal, so we left very full and satisfied.

We both work tomorrow, President's Day, but I am looking forward to my first Vynamic project! I am hoping to spend the week educating myself on health care and getting to know my team and client! If you have any interest in starting a career at Vynamic, let me know :)

No comments :

Post a Comment