Monday, June 2, 2014

Slowing Down

Ok, ok, I'm not 21 years old anymore. Last weekend, coupled with a crazy three days in Charlotte and a full day of jury duty on Friday left me pooped. So this weekend we chilled super super hard.. and it was awesome. We woke up Saturday morning to work out - I did body pump and Andrew won his bike race (thanks to his awesome new kit)!

Mer looks so sad haha

We spent the rest of the beautiful Saturday at the Phillies game, hanging out with Andrew's work colleagues.



Other than that, we were totally lame and low key, with movies every night! We received some very disappointing news that our kitchen will be pushed back until August so it's time to finish up some of our lingering house projects in the mean time.

Weekend of selfies, apparently :)

1 comment :

  1. How do you know who will be a good site for you?
    I have never needed the services of one as of yet, but I have always been curious what makes a good about it.I would say about my topics.
    Talk about something out of the part.


    charlotte Tile shop

    ReplyDelete