Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Time to Slow Down

Work has been super crazy (long hours, too much travel, bad hotel sleep) and, on top of that, I am trying to do too much outside of work. The weekend spent with my sister and cousin Britta was worth it, but it all caught up to me in the form of a chest cold this week. It's time to slow down a bit - lots of yoga, pilates, and sleep this week. 





After a big night out Friday, we headed to Boeing Saturday morning for Boeing's Family Day. Although Boeing hosts a family day every year, we have always been out of town, so this was my first. We got to sit inside a V22, see the Chinook assembly line, and see Andrew's office. It was so nice to see Andrew's work life!








We were up way too early on Sunday (4:45am) to head to Andrew's Upper Dublin Sprint Triathlon. This was the first Vynamic Team Triathlon and, since I am retired, Andrew signed up. It was a really fun day with my coworkers and Andrew got in second place overall!







After another long week, we are looking forward to a vacation with friends in South Carolina for the long weekend. Can't wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment