Sunday, January 25, 2015

Big Changes

I returned to Secaucus on Tuesday after my grandfather's funeral to an email from my manager that my time on the project was going to end early, that Friday. Typical for consulting but I had just started staying on the Upper East Side and was loving it, so I was super bummed. Fortunately, that same Tuesday I received a phone call from Vynamic that they wanted me to join their team! After four and a half years with Accenture, I put in my two week notice and planned a night out at The Gansevoort with my team to celebrate.



I have learned so much over the past four and a half years but I decided it was time to make a change. I have been traveling Monday-Thursday to a different city every week and sleeping in a hotel room alone, so it's time to get settled in Philadelphia. We celebrated the new job with restaurant week dinner at Fitler Dining Room with my sister and Cody.






The new job is going to be filled with a lot of big, positive changes - no more eating out every meal, good nights of sleep in my bed with my husband, and an opportunity to meet new friends in Philly, to name a few! Vynamic was just named #2 boutique consulting company in the world and has hopes of being the healthiest company in the world, so I am excited for everything they have to offer.



Tomorrow morning I get on a plane for my final week at Accenture in Charlotte. It will be a bittersweet week but I am looking forward to new beginnings!

No comments :

Post a Comment